Tuesday, March 29, 2011

#52. Garbage Dumb Experience

GOD:
"Look Son, I want you to tell all of your followers about the hell-thing."
Jesus:
"OK gang, listen up, I have some good news and some bad news from my Father. If you remain in touch with God, your life on earth will be a heavenly experience. However, if you remain stuck in your arrogance and stay disconnected from God, you are going to end up in the depths of dispair. You shall be in mental anguish and emotional torment all the days of your life. You will think you're going crazy! You will not be able to think clearly. You will be full of fear and turmoil. And you will feel that God is a million miles away and that He does not care about you at all. Most of you will have this hellish experience every time you screw up. So stay in touch with God and experience the good life."
Jesus:
"How did I do, Dad?"
GOD:
"My Son, you are such a dinwit! You know very well that those heathen are going to die and literally be thrown into the Gehena Garbage Pile -- and that they will be there day in and day out forever. They need to know that the land fill is a real place outside of Jerusalem where the fire burns relentlessly to get rid of the terrible stench. You should also have informed them that they will weep a lot, that they will wail a lot, and that they will gnash their teeth a lot -- so they need to remember their dentures. And, oh yeah, you forgot to tell them how excruciatingly hot the fire will be. Really, Son, why do you have to use all those parables anyway? Why didn't you just speak to them the literal truth?"

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

O.M.G. I forgot my dentures!

7:47 PM, July 03, 2011  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have no teeth, no dentures, does that mean that I may gnash my gums? Oh yuk! that hurts!
Really well put, clever man clever!
I like what you write.
Mike

5:20 PM, July 24, 2011  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The below story is one of the most fascinating I have ever heard. It comes from a reliable Christian friend. I first heard it last year but was able to document the details only a few days ago. It demonstrates the power of God's love to penetrate even the most closed cultures when His people are willing to lay down all for the Savior and take up His cross. It also demonstrates the outpouring of God's Spirit in these last days.

7:02 PM, July 25, 2011  

Post a Comment

<< Home

#52. Garbage Dumb Experience