Tuesday, January 20, 2015

#88. An Interview With GOD






Reporter:  Hello GOD, thank You for your willingness to take time out of your busy schedule for this interview. 
GOD:  Oh, thank you, my son! I’m so pleased that you want to know everything about Me! 
Reporter:  Well, I don’t have time to get to know ‘everything’ about You, but I would like to ask just a few questions, if You don’t mind.
GOD:  That sounds good to Me. What is your name?
Reporter:  My name? You mean … You don’t know my name! I always thought You were omniscient, having infinite knowledge.
GOD:  My son, I don’t have anything! I am Omniscience – Infinite Intelligence.
Reporter:  So, You don’t know everything?
GOD:  Of course not! Do you know everything? Is that something that’s beneficial for you? Would it be helpful for Me?
Reporter:  Good question! Einstein was a genius, but not even Einstein knew everything about everything … though I think he tried.
GOD:  Give that to Me … again. What is an Einstein?
Reporter: Oh, my God! Never mind. Let’s try another approach. Is it true that all the Scriptures were inspired by You?
GOD:  I really get a kick out of inspiring people. Why would I try to inspire a book?
Reporter:  I see. I want to know: Is there really a heaven and a hell?
GOD:  I’ll have to get back with you on that. Yes! And No!
Reporter:  I see … Well, the good book says that You created the universe in just six days and rested on the seventh?
GOD:  My son, I am always creating the universe and I am always resting in the universe.
Reporter:  WOW! Tell me this, GOD:  What is eternity like?
GOD:  Well, I’ve never heard of this thing you call ‘eternity’. Tell Me everything about it.
Reporter:  Gee! Here I am explaining ‘everything’ about ‘eternity’ to ‘GOD’. Here goes:  It means that You have always existed:  yesterday, today, tomorrow, always and forever.
GOD:  Thanks, my son, for sharing everything with Me about this thing called ‘eternity’. But, to tell you the truth, I just can’t relate to it. What I can tell you … is that I am always here now.
Reporter:  Wonderful! In Sunday School, they taught that You are everywhere-present. Are You in all places throughout the world … all at the same time?
GOD:  I am here in all times.
Reporter:  But are You … everywhere?
GOD:  What in the world is an 'everywhere'?
Reporter:  That’s Ok, GOD – one final question. Are You truly without bounds, without limits?
GOD:  Thank you, my son, for this enlightening interview. But I truly don’t know what a ‘without’ is about. I am always within everything, but never without anything. You can find Me in the flowers and the trees, the birds and bees; in the moon and the sun and the starlit skies. My son, I am even within you! Day and night – never without you, ever within you – from your birth and youth, and throughout all of your years. Yes, I am even within your doubts, your fears, your joys, your tears. Ever am I with you. Always in your here and now … I abide … within you.
Reporter:  Are You certain … that You are GOD?
GOD:  I am certain that you are GOD!
..
A Complete List of Titles

.
Visit Unity Chapel Website

.  Free Hit Counters

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

#88. An Interview With GOD